The typical PowerPoint presentation isn't very interesting. Walls of text or bullet points, with few visuals - it's no wonder audiences find it hard to pay attention. Your slides don't have to be this way, and it doesn't take a whole lot of effort to make them better. PowerPointLabs makes creating engaging PowerPoint presentations easy. Check out what it can do for you here: http://powerpointlabs.info
We welcome any contributions to make PowerPointLabs better! Before starting, please take a moment to review the guidelines below:
- Contributing Guide: Details what you need to know/do to become a contributor
- Project Set-up/Testing Guide: Details how to set-up and test in the dev environment
- Software Design: Details the design of the project architecture
This section contains information that can be beneficial for PowerPointLabs developers.
- Newcomer Guide
- Common PowerPoint Add-in Development Traps
- Dealing with Functional Tests
- Technical Troubleshooting Guide
- PowerPointLabs Website GIFs Guide
- Project Ideas
- Development Team
PowerPointLabs is developed at the School of Computing, National University of Singapore, with funding from an NUS Learning Innovation Fund, Technology (LIFT) grant.
PowerPointLabs is released under GPLv2.