Clone this wiki locally
LGC stands for "Limnoria Git Content", a non-exhaustive list of modifications made to Limnoria (it has been named after the "Gribble Git Content", the list of modifications made to Gribble)
As Gribble's features has been merged into Limnoria, you may also look at this page, which lists all modifications made in Gribble (and merged into Limnoria).
- Many typo fixes.
- Improved READMEs
- Added PluginDownloader plugin.
- AutoMode: Add support for extra modes.
- MessageParser: Add support for global triggers.
- Added NickAuth plugin.
- Google: Added back a working @translate command.
- Added Aka plugin.
- Rewrote RSS plugin to be more readable
- Fix @String decode utf8 issue
- Fix in Seen plugin : AssertionError: 'Someone was last seen in #test 0 seconds ago: *** test has joined #test' does not match 'test has joined'
- RSS: fix encoding problem (issue with utf8 feeds)
- Owner: fix error message when the ImportError comes from the plugin
- AutoMode: fix bans => Has been merged.
- User: Admins can now see capabilities of other users.
- Channel: Really deny access to the nicks list.
- Web: Fix help for supybot.plugins.Web.nonSnarfingRegexp
- BadWords: Add support for +h
- Web: Fix unicode issue in title snarfer
- Math: Prevent users from using factorial() in @calc
- Games: Add halfop support in @roulette
- Google: Added supybot.plugins.Google.oneToOne
- Karma: Fix @dump
- Misc: Fix ignoring of user flooding with invalid commands in private.
- Anonymous: Fix use of pipes. (+ a fix)
- ChannelStats: Fix bug when conf.supybot.databases.plugins.channelSpecific is true (KeyError in channels list).
- RSS: Fix formating if newline character in an entry title.
- Topic: allow @save to be called even if the bot is not opped.
- Unix: Remove FD leak
- MessageParser: Fix crash if not all captured groups are used
- Network: Support multiple 319 answers in @whois
- Web: Add support for charrefs.
- Web: Prevent memory bomb when calling commands with an URL to a page sending crafted requests. and a fix
- Filter: Prevent infinite loop on characters encoded on more than one byte
- String: Fix vulnerability in @soundex
- _()-ize all strings displayed on IRC (including config)
- Decorate all commands with @i18n.internationalizeDocstring
- Generate messages.pot file, create directory locale/, and put fr.po in it (sometimes, there is also fi.po)
- Added command @reloadlocale to Owner
- Status & Web: use %S converter
- Owner: Being ignored for commands flood is now restricted to non-trusted users (instead of non-owners)
- Todo: Add allowThirdpartyReader config variable.
- Time: Add @tztime command
- Later: add @undo command
- Misc: Add --unloaded option.
- Channel: Allow owner to kban ops
- Admin: Add @clearq command.
- Misc: Add @completenick command.
- Anonymous: Use channel-specific configuration variables.
- Ctcp: Configurable reply to USERINFO
- Misc: Add @completenick
- AutoMode: Add configurable delay
- Unix: Add commands @sysuptime and @sysuname
- RSS: Allow feed entries sorting
- Alias: Add support for aliases with dots and with pipes in them
- ShrinkUrl: Add ur1.ca support
- RSS: Display "nice" error instead of traceback if fetch failed and a fix
- ShrinkUrl: Implement @expand
- ChannelLogger: Add an on off config option for logging of joins parts and quits
- Channel: Add @iban command.
- Config: Add @reset command.
- Channel: Add support for extended banmasks.
- Config: Show the content of the new value of a config var, when it is not compatible with this config type.
- Channel: Add @listbans command
- MessageParser: Add supybot.MessageParser.maxTriggers variable.
- MessageParser: Order @list output with id, instead of random order.
- Karma: Display the new karma when it is updated.
- RSS: add supybot.plugins.RSS.announcementSeparator.
- Misc: Add supybot.plugins.Misc.mores.
- Seen: Add supybot.plugins.Seen.showLastMessage.
- ChannelLogger: Add capability that disables logging of all messages from a user.
- Factoids: Add supybot.plugins.Factoids.requireVoice.
- Channel: Log when the bot is kicked.
- Services: Prevent entrymsgs from spamming warnings and a fix
- Conditional: Add --case-insensitive switch to @match.
- User: Make arguments handling of '@user hostmask remove' similar to '@user hostmask add' 's
- Topic: Add supybot.plugins.Topic.alwaysSetOnJoin : one, two, and three
- Format: Add command @stripformatting.
- AutoMode: Add “auto*” capabilities to override configuration variables
- Time: Make argument of @at optional
- Seen: Allow wildcards for @seen
- Network: Add @cmdall command and two fixes
- Unix: Add @shell command
- Utilities: Add @sort command and number support
- Filter: Improve speed of @unuid
- Unix: Added ping6 commant
- Misc: add ability to specify custom help string when 'help' is ran without arguments
- Network: add 'networks --all' option
- Topic: allow specifying a commalist of topic numbers in 'remove' and a fix
- Misc: add 'clearmores' command
- Karma: Add an option to only allow nicks.
- QuoteGrabs: Add say command
- Embedded web server (required by some plugins).
- IRCv3.1 and IRCv3.2 support, including SASL
- Network-specific nick and network-specific ident and username
- Python 3 support (in addition to Python 2)
- Pypy and Pypy3 support
- GPG authentication
- Try all IP addresses when connecting to a domain with multiple addresses
- Add certfp support.
- Fix unicode bug
- Fix issue with Pypy
- Fix detection of .42 domains
- Make the 'nick' converter honor supybot.protocols.irc.strictRfc.
- Enforce supybot.protocols.irc.strictRfc in the 'nick' converter
- Allow short banmasks
- Prevent traceback if an IRC server is designated with an IPv6 address
- utils.web.HtmlToText: Convert html entities instead of stripping them.
- Prevent traceback if supybot.replies.genericNoCapability is empty.
- Fix RFC-compliance of privmsgs/notices/kicks/whois/...
- Fix bug that caused commands like '@google google google google translate' to be valid.
- utils.str.format: Replace %u with '' instead of '<>' if URL is empty.
- registry: Make subvalues inherit privacy. (used for channel-specific private variables)
- irclib: Prevent crash if 324 or 329 is not received after any other post-join messages.
- Socket: Trigger reconnect if socket file number has been set to -1.
- irclib: Add support for +I and -I modes
- Fix invalid commands count
- [Python3.4 compatiblity: logging library and utils.get.safeEval
- Make command renaming persistant
- Add %v converter to format()
- _()-ize all strings displayed on IRC (including config)
- Decorate locale-dependant function with @i18n.internationalizeFunction
- Created locale/ directory at root
- Update the wizard to ask for the language
- Add %S converter to format() and the %T converter (one and two)
- Add the special value to nItems()
- Add SSL support for Socket driver
- Add another solution in error message about TypeErrors raised in plugins' init()
- Don't tell owner to contact an admin.
- SASL support
- Allow logging disabling
- Add the channel name in called-command logs
- Add support for network-specific umodes
- Make supybot.reply.OneToOne channel-specific
- Socks proxy support for Socket driver and DNS forwarding
- Socket driver: Apply supybot.drivers.poll as soon as modified (do not require reconnect).
- Add support for URLs with authentication.
- Add configuration variable conf.supybot.capabilities.private.
- select() support
- Support for context manager to edit a variable and then reset it
- registry.Json config type
- Initialize list of bans properly
- Print extra debug data in the logs.
- Add supybot.abuse.flood.interval.
- Add hasVoice+, hasHalfop+ (and hasOp+) converters to wrap.
- New syntax for wrap(). Now supports being used as a Python decorator with arguments
- Added supybot.utils.web.get_encoding().
- schedule: Add the 'count' argument.
- commands.py: Add heap_size argument to process().
- Add class attribute callbacks.Commands.pre_command_callbacks. (used in RateLimit)
- Add Python version to 'supybot --version' and @version. and a fix
- Tell the users to use the list command if they use the help command without any arguments.
- Add shortcuts for getopts
- Add IPv6 support to vhost binding, and bind vhost for non-IRC connections too
- Support for DNS SRV records
- Support for reply environments in IrcMsg and two fixes
- Updated setup.py
- Ignore vim temporary files
- supybot-wizard: Suggest most useful plugins when the user want to add plugins en masse.
- Distutils instead of setuptools and a fix
- Gender-neutral pronouns instead of masculine pronouns