Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Sitecore sitemap module that tries to be as much flexible and configurable as possible.
It has two main assumptions:
Gives end user as many as possible configuration options. It is easier to edit Sitecore items than edit and deploy config files.
Code functionality should be extensible and overridable. It should be easy to extend or override functionality, without decompiling and copy-pasting a lot of code.
Module was based on the original Sitemap XML module
- Configurations for sites controlled from Content Editor
- Defining and tags for templates and specified items
- Language fallback for configuration items
- Overridable method ProcessItems() for specifing own low-level logic
- Generating sitemap index file
###Original Sitemap XML features
- Multisite and multilanguage support
- Automatically updated robots.txt file
- Physical XML sitemaps files generation
- Automatic sitemap submit on publish