Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Smart ID demo
Welcome to Smart-ID demo page
This page will give you short overview of the Smart-ID and helps you getting started.
Smart-ID is the next generation solution for managing your identity online. With Smart-ID you can log into 3rd party websites and give legally valid digital signature. Smart-ID works in your mobile phone or tablet and doesn't require specially issued SIM-card.
The demo version has the following functionality:
- User can use Smart-ID to log into the website (bank123 demo portal).
- User can login Smart-ID self service portal https://sid.demo.sk.ee/portal/ and get an overview of accounts and to delete an account.
- User can login to any test e-service which is integrated with Smart-ID demo service.
For using demo environment there is need to install Smart-ID demo app.
Getting Smart-ID up and running is easy. Follow those easy 4 steps:
Registration & Installation
Steps to install on Android platform (minimum Android 4.1 required):
Steps to install on iOS (minimum iOS8 required):
- Download Testflight https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/testflight/id899247664?mt=8
- Join Smart-ID demo beta app in https://testflight.apple.com/join/DoWddZjR
Start the app
- Start the Smart-ID app and choose the Register button.
Prove your identity
- For beta version, you can choose to prove your identity via Swedbank Estonia, Swedbank Latvia or SEB Estonia bank links.
- Just make your selection and you'll be redirected to the bank's Internet bank and you are asked to login with code card, ID-card or Mobile-ID.
- After successful login, you'll arrive back in the app, just confirm that your name and national identification number is correct.
- If you don't have Swedbank or SEB Estonia bank account, you can still try out the app by entering your personal data manually.
Enter your PIN1 and PIN2
- The app asks for your PIN1 and PIN2 code. PIN1 is for protecting your authentication key pair and PIN2 is for protecting your signature key pair, same way as with ID-card and Mobile-ID.
- You can choose the random codes, generated by app, or enter your own favorite PIN code
- Either way, make sure you remember the codes afterwards.
Your Smart-ID account is now ready to use
Try it out
To see the Smart-ID in action and to actually use it to log into a website and give the digital signature, you can try the following beta services.
- http://smid.demo.sk.ee/ Bank123 demo portal to demonstrate Smart-ID for online banking services
For demo purposes, some of the security features of the Smart-ID demo environment are not identical with the production environment. The Smart-ID demo environment is not intended to be used for security testing.
Use following specification for integrating Smart-ID into your system:
Give us feedback
All feedback to the Smart-ID DEMO version is much appreciated. Please send it to the e-mail address email@example.com
When you report a problem, please include at least the following information:
- E-mail subject: Smart-ID DEMO feedback
- detailed description of the problem (if possible with screenshots)
- date and time when the problem occurred
- your device model and version of the operating system
- your personal code
- your account UUID, you will find it on SmartID App account management section