SparkFun MiniMoto Arduino Library
Arduino Library for the Grove - Moni I2C Motor Driver(SparkFun MiniMoto board), which uses the TI DRV8830 IC for I2C low-voltage DC motor control. Communication protocol of I2C, operating voltage of 2.7V to 6.8V and is good for small robotics projects. This library provides basic functionality.
You can visit Seeed_wiki for more information.
- /examples - Example sketches for the library (.ino). Run these from the Arduino IDE.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- library.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Product Repository - Main repository (including hardware files) for the MiniMoto.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the MiniMoto.
This product is open source!
The code is beerware; if you see me (or any other SparkFun employee) at the local, and you've found our code helpful, please buy us a round!
Please use, reuse, and modify these files as you see fit. Please maintain attribution to SparkFun Electronics and release anything derivative under the same license.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.
Thanks friends at SparkFun write this useful library. And we had did a little modify to it, such as add code to driver stepper.
- Your friends at Seeed.