Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
The stable version of the sensenet ECM Services main component has finally arrived!
- OAuth providers let developers integrate 3rd party services (e.g. Google) for authenticatig users (aka Google sign-in).
- Provider store gives developers a simple API for managing replaceable runtime instances for providers (e.g. using a memory db provider instead of a real one).
- SetUrl step lets you add a new url to a site declaratively (useful in case of automatic builds)
- MoveXmlElement snadmin step for moving xml elements inside a file or content binary.
- SnAdmin runtime displays a human readable info when a type load exception occurs.
- Extend batch copy, delete and move OData action responses with information about the changed content and the errors that occured during the operation.
- load types at startup and during runtime without throwing an error if there are ones that are not installed
- Notification class name fixed in source code and config
- Suppress field errors when serving a content through OData.
- close output file stream after editing it in xml editor snadmin step
- binary download is supported with JWT authentication
- sorting has been fixed for batch node load
- we allowed the Everyone group to access several applications by default so that administrators do not have to give permission one by one
- OData REST api returns all the actions in a scenario, not just html ones
- a token authentication control flow bug has been fixed
- give startup user a real id that will let us save content during request startup
- added the necessary http headers for chunked upload
In the current release the following features may not work, depending on your environment:
- Windows authentication
- Open in Office
To get started please follow the instructions in the Install sensenet ECM from NuGet article.
Upgrade from previous versions
Please export your custom content and perform a clean install, there is no upgrade patch for previous versions for this release.