Amaze File Manager
- Open Source, light and smooth
- Based on Material Design guidelines
- Basic features like cut, copy, delete, compress, extract etc. easily accessible
- Work on multiple tabs at same time
- Multiple themes with cool icons
- Navigation drawer for quick navigation
- App Manager to open, backup, or directly uninstall any app
- Quickly access history, access bookmarks or search for any file
- Root explorer for advanced users
- AES Encryption and Decryption of files for security (Jellybean v4.3+)
- Cloud services support (Jellybean v4.3+ / requires additional plug-in)
- Inbuilt Database Reader, Zip/Rar Reader, Apk Reader, Text Reader
- No ads or In-app purchases
- lots more...
Basic r/w operations might not work on external memory on Kitkat devices. Don't use cut/paste from or to external SD Card. You might lose your files.
Under the license we are not responsible for damages.
Want to help translate Amaze to your language?
The device vendors/ROM developers are free to include Amaze apk pre-installed in system. There is no fee required; but you must comply with the license (for more information read the GNU GPL v3 or newer).
We strongly recommend using apk signed by us (either Play Store version or from AFH link above) so that users would be able to update directly from Play Store after distribution. Furthermore, a change in digital signature will break plug-ins.
Head over to our XDA thread here
Support the development by purchasing our Cloud Plugin
Cloud plugin supports Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive and Box accounts.
- Arpit Khurana
- Vishal Nehra
Copyright (C) 2014-2018 Arpit Khurana <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Vishal Nehra <email@example.com> Copyright (C) 2017-2018 Emmanuel Messulam <firstname.lastname@example.org> This file is part of Amaze File Manager. Amaze File Manager is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.