Tintin++ scripts for playing muds, including:
- Multiple map heirarchy handling with travel between maps/areas.
- "Graphical" gauge display
- Window handling (multiple swappable configurable information displays)
- Event handling (subscribe/unsubscribe multiple actions to a code event)
- Database integration
- File handling (linux)
This setup includes my scripts for 3Kingdoms mud
This page is the only documentation on how all this works.
If you want to try it out anyway, run "tt++ start.tin"
Prompt detection needs you to have your mud prompt set to have a newline after it. E.G. "prompt >$nl$" in 3 Kingdoms
- Data - Character profile data files, Area & Map data files
- Local - Personal scripts (put your own code here)
- Log - Session/Chat/Other Data log files
- Mud - Mud specific scripts
- System - General (non mud specific) scripts