WWDC’17 Scholarship Submission
This is the Swift Playgrounds Book I submitted as a scholarship application for Apple World Wide Developer Conference 2017.
This book contains 3 chapters:
- Hello world
- Me — a spinning avatar
- Travel the World — countries I visited/lived
- My Projects
- First Steps — (with Apple technologies) tilt the device for a tvOS-parallax style
- Tramigo — my 1st iOS app
- Students’ Union — tap the icon to see the features
- Space game · Students’ Union — tilt & tap to fly the ship
- Fruity game · Students’ Union — slash the fruits!
- DigiSheep — shows how the app scans tickets
- Subtle Subtitles — simulation of my subtitles player
- Looking forward
- Skills — sweep the bubbles
- Hobbies — play with the tennis balls
- WWDC — tap to gather the developers
- Physics, contact, velocity, gravity, collision, dynamic behaviors
- Core Motion
- Core Animation
- Core Graphics
- MapKit (MKTileOverlay, MKAnnotation…)
- UIKit (pop-overs, UIView.animations, gesture controllers…)
- Auto Layout, UIStackView, constraints
- Xcode Scene Editor
Tomn.playgroundbook runs on iPad in Apple Swift Playgrounds app.
All pages can also be run separately in Xcode if included in a
Uses Swift 3.1
Everything is home-made (March 2017), except map tiles, fonts & WWDC sprites.
Copyright © 2017 Thomas NAUDET This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/