Clone and run for a quick way to see Electron in action.
This is a minimal Electron application based on the Quick Start Guide within the Electron documentation.
Use this app along with the Electron API Demos app for API code examples to help you get started.
You can learn more about each of these components within the Quick Start Guide.
# Clone this repository git clone https://github.com/Tynael/hear-me-type-tutorial # Go into the repository cd hear-me-type-tutorial # Install dependencies npm install # Run the app npm start
Note: If you're using Linux Bash for Windows, see this guide or use
node from the command prompt.
Resources for Learning Electron
- electron.atom.io/docs - all of Electron's documentation
- electron.atom.io/community/#boilerplates - sample starter apps created by the community
- electron/electron-quick-start - a very basic starter Electron app
- electron/simple-samples - small applications with ideas for taking them further
- electron/electron-api-demos - an Electron app that teaches you how to use Electron
- hokein/electron-sample-apps - small demo apps for the various Electron APIs