Development & Contribution
- Clone Scrotter if you haven't already.
- Locate the project folder on your local filesystem.
- Open the .sln (solution) file with your editor of preference - Visual Basic 2010 and 2012 should both work. .NET Framework 4 (linked above) is required.
- Feel free to compile locally. The standard Build > Build Solution option in Visual Studio 2012 is used for official builds.
- Builds are NOT released for the master branch - builds will only be compiled and published for each version. The master branch is extremely experimental, and only those that know how to compile should test it.
- Fork the project and make pull requests to the vb and Designer.vb files.