Bitwarden for YunoHost
This package allow you to install Bitwarden quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
Open source password management solutions.
Shipped version: 1.9.1
Important points to read before installing
- Bitwarden require a dedicated root domain, eg. bitwarden.domain.tld
- At the end of the installation, the admin user will receive a mail with the admin_token used to access https://bitwarden.domain.tld/admin.
How to configure this app: by an admin panel at https://bitwarden.domain.tld/admin.
- Official documentation: https://help.bitwarden.com/ and https://github.com/dani-garcia/bitwarden_rs/wiki
YunoHost specific features
LDAP and HTTP auth are not supported
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/bitwarden_ynh/issues
- App website: https://bitwarden.com/
- Upstream app repository: https://github.com/dani-garcia/bitwarden_rs
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Only if you want to use a testing branch for coding, instead of merging directly into master. Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/bitwarden_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade bitwarden -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/bitwarden_ynh/tree/testing --debug