Noalyss for YunoHost
This package allow you to install Noalyss quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
Noalyss is a belgian and french accountant software available in english, dutch and french.
Included version: 184.108.40.206
At the end of the installation process, you need to open
https://domain/noalyss/install.php to start using it.
- Official documentation: https://wiki.noalyss.eu/doku.php
YunoHost specific features
- There is no LDAP integration. Users are handeled within the application.
- Multiple users and accountant books is possible. Access rights are done within Noalyss.
- Any known limitations.
- Other info you would like to add about this app.
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/noalyss_ynh/issues
- App website: https://www.noalyss.eu/
- Upstream app repository: Link to the official repository of the upstream app.
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/noalyss_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade noalyss -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/noalyss_ynh/tree/testing --debug