Adapt Authoring Tool
Adapt is a free and easy to use framework and authoring tool that creates fully responsive, multi-device, HTML5 e-learning content.
What Does It Do?
The Adapt authoring tool is a web-based user interface for the Adapt Framework. Use it to create responsive, single-version HTML5 e-learning courses for delivery on a web server or SCORM-compliant learning management system.
Interested? See what Adapt can do.
- Web application built on Node.js, Backbone.js, and MongoDB for creating, editing and publishing Adapt content
- Supports all core extensions and components
- Allows uploading and linking of course assets
- Twitter: @AdaptLearning
- Community Site
- Technical Forum
- Bugs / Feature Requests
- Responsive e-Learning Forum
Contributing to Adapt
Troubleshooting, Bugs, and Feedback
- For help with troubleshooting, visit the Technical Discussion Forum.
- To report a bug, please GitHub Issues.
- To provide feedback, please use the GitHub Issues.
Adapt is licensed under the GNU General Public License, Version 3.