- Redesigns box drawing shades (issue #57).
- Correctly maps forms for phi (U+03C6 and U+03D5) (issue #120)
- Zeros widths of fraction characters in frac feature (issue #121).
- Adds TrueType hints to box drawing characters (issue #122).
- Adds alternates for l (lowercase L) and 1. (issue #126)
- Corrects OpenType feature rules relating to capital figures. (issue #127)
- Fixes final names for fi and fl ligatures to f_i and f_l. (issue #128)
- Updates TT hinting for Block- and Quadrant glyphs (U+2080 – U+209F).
- Adds manual TT hints to specific Box Drawing Characters for improved horizontal connection.
- Updates the design of 1s in all styles for better character recognition.
- Removes colored artwork from default forms of glyphs.
- Adds IVSes for emoji representation for pictorial glyphs.
- Removes NULL (U+0000) and CR (U+000D) glyphs from TrueType fonts.
- Gzips SVG table documents.
- Adds italic styles to family. (issue #6)
- Adds Powerline symbols. (issue #43)
- Adds mathematical operators specifically requested to date. (issue #49)
- Adds geometric shapes specifically requested to date. (issue #51)
- Changes vendor ID from ADBE to ADBO. (issue #80)
nametable to remove full license text. (issue #83)
- Increases length of em dash. (issue #85)
- Adds character variants features (ccXX).
- Adds support for some extended Latin (IPA).
- Adds characters to fully support WGL4 standard.
- Adds characters that were missing for Arabic and Hebrew transliteration schemes.
- Adds a few emoji characters.
- Adds SVG colored versions of these 13 characters: ☑✓♪♫♥♦☺☻❤☕
💩 🤖 🔒
- Nudges the dot accent up to prevent from collapsing in CFF fonts.
- Adjusts design and positioning of cedillas.
- Updates the design of the following glyphs in intermediate weights, thanks to intermediate master:
B, M, N, W, e, g, m, w, Bstroke, Hbar, Oslash, Tbar, Eth, ae, bstroke, dcroat, eogonek, hbar, oslash, oe, eth, zero.0, zero.0o, zero.0c, e.sups
- Updates design of ringhalfleftmod, ringhalfrightmod.
The following changes only apply to the Roman fonts:
- Adds support for Greek and Cyrillic. (issues #48 & #85)
- Adds alternate lowercase i with foot serifs (ss04 – stylistic set 4).
This build of the italic fonts are intended for BETA testing of the design only and should not be considered generally usable. Of note, these fonts have not been thoroughly tested and may not perform to the same level as their upright counterparts. Please submit any bugs with these fonts to the issue tracker. Changes in this version add larger diacritical shapes borrowed from Source Sans Pro italics.
This build of the italic fonts are intended for BETA testing of the design only and should not be considered generally usable. Of note, these fonts have not been thoroughly tested and may not perform to the same level as their upright counterparts. Please submit any bugs with these fonts to the issue tracker.
This is a quick patch of the Medium weight to fix the Full Name of the fonts. The ZIP contains both OTF and TTF. These fonts are only meant to test if the patch fixes issue #58. If it does, we'll make an official release of the whole family.
- Adds a new Medium weight font.
- Updates the design of the asterisk glyphs, bar, and broken bar.
- Updates the hinting to the default asterisk in all styles.
- Updates design of the following glyphs to center them within glyph height/width: