Upright fonts version 2.042, Italic fonts version 1.062, and VF fonts version 1.026 (OTF, TTF, VF, WOFF, WOFF2)
Source Code Pro, version 2.042 (uprights), version 1.062 (italics), version 1.026 (variable)—
Re-compiles all fonts so that the static instances correspond to the Variable Font versions.
Roman fonts version 2.038, Italic fonts version 1.058 and VAR fonts version 1.018 (OTF, TTF, WOFF, WOFF2)
Roman fonts version 2.032, Italic fonts version 1.052 and VAR fonts version 1.012 (OTF, TTF, WOFF, WOFF2)
Variable fonts version 1.010
Variable fonts version 1.005
First release (Aug 18, 2017) in variable format.
NOTE: Variable TrueType fonts are not available at this time. This is due to a limitation in the font production pipeline; it can't yet handle UFO masters that only contain a subset of the glyphs — Source Code's intermediate master (master_1) is like that.
Roman fonts version 2.030 and Italic fonts version 1.050 (OTF, TTF, WOFF, WOFF2, EOT)
- Redesigns box drawing shades (issue #57).
- Correctly maps forms for phi (U+03C6 and U+03D5) (issue #120)
- Zeros widths of fraction characters in frac feature (issue #121).
- Adds TrueType hints to box drawing characters (issue #122).
- Adds alternates for l (lowercase L) and 1. (issue #126)
- Corrects OpenType feature rules relating to capital figures. (issue #127)
- Fixes final names for fi and fl ligatures to f_i and f_l. (issue #128)
- Updates TT hinting for Block- and Quadrant glyphs (U+2080 – U+209F).
- Adds manual TT hints to specific Box Drawing Characters for improved horizontal connection.
- Updates the design of 1s in all styles for better character recognition.
- Removes colored artwork from default forms of glyphs.
- Adds IVSes for emoji representation for pictorial glyphs.
- Removes NULL (U+0000) and CR (U+000D) glyphs from TrueType fonts.
- Gzips SVG table documents.
Roman fonts version 2.010 and Italic fonts version 1.030 (OTF, TTF, WOFF, WOFF2, EOT)
- Adds italic styles to family. (issue #6)
- Adds Powerline symbols. (issue #43)
- Adds mathematical operators specifically requested to date. (issue #49)
- Adds geometric shapes specifically requested to date. (issue #51)
- Changes vendor ID from ADBE to ADBO. (issue #80)
nametable to remove full license text. (issue #83)
- Increases length of em dash. (issue #85)
- Adds character variants features (ccXX).
- Adds support for some extended Latin (IPA).
- Adds characters to fully support WGL4 standard.
- Adds characters that were missing for Arabic and Hebrew transliteration schemes.
- Adds a few emoji characters.
- Adds SVG colored versions of these 13 characters: ☑✓♪♫♥♦☺☻❤☕💩🤖🔒
- Nudges the dot accent up to prevent from collapsing in CFF fonts.
- Adjusts design and positioning of cedillas.
- Updates the design of the following glyphs in intermediate weights, thanks to intermediate master:
B, M, N, W, e, g, m, w, Bstroke, Hbar, Oslash, Tbar, Eth, ae, bstroke, dcroat, eogonek, hbar, oslash, oe, eth, zero.0, zero.0o, zero.0c, e.sups
- Updates design of ringhalfleftmod, ringhalfrightmod.
The following changes only apply to the Roman fonts:
BETA release of Source Code Pro ITALICS, version 1.002
This build of the italic fonts are intended for BETA testing of the design only and should not be considered generally usable. Of note, these fonts have not been thoroughly tested and may not perform to the same level as their upright counterparts. Please submit any bugs with these fonts to the issue tracker. Changes in this version add larger diacritical shapes borrowed from Source Sans Pro italics.
BETA release of Source Code Pro ITALICS, version 1.001
This build of the italic fonts are intended for BETA testing of the design only and should not be considered generally usable. Of note, these fonts have not been thoroughly tested and may not perform to the same level as their upright counterparts. Please submit any bugs with these fonts to the issue tracker.