Social graph network of your Instagram account.
$ # If you have Golang on your computer. $ go get -u github.com/ahmdrz/instagraph
$ git clone https://github.com/ahmdrz/instagraph $ cd instagraph $ go build -i -o instagraph $ ./instagraph -username="" -password=""
- username: Username of your Instagram account.
- password: Password of your Instagram account.
- limit: Limit of users in first depth scan of your followings.
- delay: Sleep time between each user scan.
- users-limit: Maximum number of users in each followings scan request.
Please make sure that the
<username>.json is in the safe place. It's your login information of your Instagram.
$ docker pull ahmdrz/instagraph:latest $ docker run -e INSTA_USERNAME="" -e INSTA_PASSWORD="" -p 8080:8080 ahmdrz/instagraph:latest
Please wait for scanning proccess to be finished and you see
Listening to 0.0.0.0:8080 message then open browser.