Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
No new features in this version. The version bump is just to preserve semantic versioning.
- Disabled code signing.
- Removed Sparkle as updates are no longer being distributed.
- Raised the minimum macOS version to 10.11 (should've been done in the previous version).
- The status text field now displays the current track's album.
- When launched, the mute and recording buttons will reflect the state of Audio
- The application polling interval can be changed using the hidden
recordingPollingIntervalpreferences key. This can only be done from the
command line using the
- Reduced the likelihood of the start and end of different tracks overlapping in
- Significantly improved error handling in the event something goes wrong.
- Rewritten Spotijack in Swift.
- Extracted the core logic into a separate library called LibSpotijack with a
- Spotijack now uses an Audio Hijack Pro session called 'Spotijack' instead of
one called 'Spotify'.
- Added optional notifications when the current recording session finishes.
- Added an option to disable shuffle when recording (on by default).
- Added an option to disable repeat when recording (on by default).
- Added a button to mute Spotify using Audio Hijack Pro.
- Spotijack can now automatically check for and install updates.
- Spotijack now has an icon!
- Spotijack now offers to create an Audio Hijack Pro recording session on
startup if one doesn't exist.
- Spotify and Audio Hijack Pro windows are now hidden when Spotijack launches.
- Spotijack will recognise if you end a recording through Audio Hijack Pro
instead of through Spotijack.
- Spotijack will no longer crash if Spotify or Audio Hijack pro can't be
started on launch.
- Fixed a bug where an empty audio file was generated by Audio Hijack Pro when
starting the first recording session after launching.
- Fixed a bug where, upon starting a second recording session after launching
Spotijack, the first track's title and artist would be missing from the UI.
- Fixed a load of potential crashes.