- Spotijack now uses an Audio Hijack Pro session called 'Spotijack' instead of
one called 'Spotify'.
- Added optional notifications when the current recording session finishes.
- Added an option to disable shuffle when recording (on by default).
- Added an option to disable repeat when recording (on by default).
- Added a button to mute Spotify using Audio Hijack Pro.
- Spotijack can now automatically check for and install updates.
- Spotijack now has an icon!
- Spotijack now offers to create an Audio Hijack Pro recording session on
startup if one doesn't exist.
- Spotify and Audio Hijack Pro windows are now hidden when Spotijack launches.
- Spotijack will recognise if you end a recording through Audio Hijack Pro
instead of through Spotijack.
- Spotijack will no longer crash if Spotify or Audio Hijack pro can't be
started on launch.
- Fixed a bug where an empty audio file was generated by Audio Hijack Pro when
starting the first recording session after launching.
- Fixed a bug where, upon starting a second recording session after launching
Spotijack, the first track's title and artist would be missing from the UI.
- Fixed a load of potential crashes.