ManagedIrbis is a framework for client development for popular russian library computer system IRBIS64 ("ИРБИС64").
ManagedIrbis currently supports:
- classic desktop .NET 3.5/4.0/4.5/4.6 up to 4.6.2 (possibly 4.7.x);
- .NET Core Runtime 2.0.5 (NET Standard 2.0);
- Mono 4.3;
- Compact Framework 3.5 (for WinMobile and Pocket PC);
- Xamarin Android.
- AM.Core - common classes and routines;
- AM.AOT - Porter stemmer, RusVectores.org client, Yandex MyStem wrapper;
- AM.Drawing - System.Drawing related stuff;
- AM.Rfid - RFID technology support;
- AM.Suggestions - suggestion control and clients (currently dadata.ru only);
- AM.Windows.Forms - System.Windows.Forms based visual components;
- AM.Win32 - interop, Win32 API wrappers;
- IrbisInterop - interop with IRBIS64.DLL (Win32 only);
- IrbisUI - System.Windows.Forms based common UI components for clients;
- ManagedIrbis - common IRBIS related classes and routines;
- ManagedIrbis.Office - report driver for Excel file generation;
- MoonIrbis - Lua-based client scripting;
- RestfulIrbis - REST client and server for IRBIS;
- SharpIrbis - C#-based client scripting.
- Source code repository;
- ManagedIrbis home page;
- IRBIS64 home page (russian);
- IRBIS64 online documentation (russian);
- IRBIS64 wiki (russian);
- IRBIS64 support forum (russian);
- NuGet libraries;
- ManagedIrbis support topic (russian);
- Builds with artifacts on AppVeyor;
- Builds on Travis.