i18n for your Angular app, made easy!
Presentation (Dutch AngularJS Meetup 2013)
Presentation (Kod.io 2014)
- Website angular-translate.github.io
- API Reference angular-translate.github.io/docs/#/api
- Plato report angular-translate.github.io/docs/plato
- Contribution Guidelines
There are some very useful things on the web that might be interesting for you, so make sure to check this list.
- Tutorial on ng-newsletter.com
- Examples and demos - Currently on plnkr.co
- Tutorial on angularjs.de - German article
- angular-translate on GitHub - The GitHub repository
- angular-translate on ngmodules.org
- angular-translate mailinglist - Discuss, ask et al!
Thank you, community!
We got a lot of great feedback from the community so far! More and more people use this module and they are always thankful for it and the awesome support they get. I just want to make sure that you guys know: All this wouldn't have been possible without these great contributors and everybody who comes with new ideas and feature requests! So THANK YOU!
angular-translate is fairly easy. This document shows you how to
get the project, run all provided tests and generate a production ready build.
Note: Check that dependencies are be installed (
The unit tests are available with
npm test which is actually a shortcut for
grunt test. It performs tests under the current primary target version of AngularJS. Use
npm run-script test-scopes for testing other scoped versions as well.
Licensed under MIT.