Dungeon Generator PhaserJS Plugin
A PhaserJS plugin to make the procedural generation of mazes and dungeons easy. You can see a live demo of the plugin working here.
Usage of the plugin for the generation of a dungeon is fairly straight forward:
- Load the script into your PhaserJS project
- Initialise the plugin i.e dungeonCreator = game.plugins.addPhaser.Plugin.DungeonCreator);
- Set up any required parameters for your dungeon by passing parameters the setupDungeon method.
- Call the createMap method to generate your dungeon e.g dungeonCreator.createMap();
Take a look at demo in the examples/ folder for a basic working implementation. ydney/new/
To configure the layout of your dungeon. Pass an object with your required parameters to the setupDungeon method.
- wall - The sprite cache key to use for the dungeon walls
- floor - The sprite cache key to use for the dungeon floor
- max_rooms - The maximum number or rooms in the Dungeon
- room_max_size - The maximum size of a room in tiles
- room_min_size - The minimum size of a room in tiles
- map_size_x - The horizontal size of the map in pixels
- map_size_y - The vertical size of the map in pixels
A working example of the plugin is included in the /examples folder of the repo.
Copyright (C) 2017 Anthony Mills
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.