ApostropheCMS is a content management system (CMS) for Node.js. It supports in-context editing, schema-driven content types, flexible widgets and a great deal more. This module contains everything necessary to build a website with ApostropheCMS.
Please see the ApostropheCMS documentation for detailed information about building sites with ApostropheCMS.
The ApostropheCMS documentation will walk you through some simple steps to get your local environment set up with the technology stack that runs ApostropheCMS (Node.js, MongoDB, ImageMagick) along with installing ApostropheCMS itself.
Then create a new project on your computer and work on building your beautiful website.
The ApostropheCMS documentation will walk you through editing page templates, global content, creating custom widgets and navigation, along with configuring reusable "pieces" and global settings. Plus, a whole lot more!
Taking it Further
Moreover, there's tons of great info in the "How To" section of the docs, and it's always growing!
Extending the Core with Modules
ApostropheCMS is Node.js all the way through, which means it can be extended in all sorts of interesting ways. Here's a list of some of our favorite modules:
- apostrophe-headless - Add REST APIs and power your React / Vue / Native / etc. apps with a headless CMS.
- apostrophe-blog - Everything you need to put a blog on your site.
- apostrophe-events - Manage upcoming events.
- apostrophe-workflow - Add powerful localization capabilities to your project.
- apostrophe-passport - Authenticate via Twitter, Facebook, Github and more.
- apostrophe-places - Manage geotagged content and display it on a map.
- apostrophe-redirects - An easy redirects module.
We've got some great open-source projects that can help you out deploying, managing and maintaining ApostropheCMS sites.
ApostropheCMS is released under the MIT License.