Reactivesearch Starter App
This project was bootstrapped with Create React App.
Step-by-step guide available at ReactiveSearch Quickstart Doc.
yarn && yarn start
should open something like this
The ReactiveSearch components code resides in
src/App.js file. For building this app, we use:
- appbase.io for the backend, any Elasticsearch cluster/index should work.
- A simple flex based layout system, you can use Materialize's or Bootstrap's grid, or roll your own layout - the ReactiveSearch components are layout agnostic.
- The following components:
- ReactiveBase - ReactiveBase is the provider component that connects the UI with the backend app.
- CategorySearch - CategorySearch component provides a search box UI with categorized suggestions.
- SingleRange - SingleRange component is used for displaying the star ratings.
- ResultCard - ResultCard component is used for displaying the hits as a card layout.