These example files demonstrate basic Kohana 3 functionality, including:
- Base template controller
- Form usage & validation
- Email using SwiftMailer
- ORM & models
- Validation in the model
- Authentication (signin, signup, change profile, lost password)
- OAuth (twitter)
- OpenID (using PHP OpenID)
- Base module, admin module
- Media compression & caching (using the Media module)
Purpose of these files:
- So I can learn KO3
- So others can learn KO3
- As a reference
I don't suggest using these files as a boilerplate project.
Have a look around the repository to see the example code. Feel free to copy. I cannot offer support.
Some of the code has been collated from the resources listed in the DOCS. I've referenced these projects in the example files.
- Most of the continuing functionality now exists in kohana3-base and kohana3-admin
- The Kohana 3 examples site requires the kohana3-base module to work!
- If you really want to get the project running, view the wiki page for installation instructions.
Suggestions welcome, send emails to email@example.com