June 2019 Release
This release includes several enhancements and bug fixes.
- Users can translate directly from image facsimiles, or toggle between transcription and image while translating.
- reCAPTCHA now works for users in the People's Republic of China
- Document Sets can have set-specific images, which will be displayed on the project owner's homepage carousel.
- Guest transcription can be disabled on an installation-wide basis
- New users and owners must opt in to receive notification emails.
- New contributor activity export allows spreadsheet analysis of user contributions by type.
- Collections can be marked inactive, removing their page counts from owner statistics.
- Works on the Internet Archive that contained long subject headings no longer break imports.
- Duplicate record entries in the logs have been suppressed