Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- Changed the reported axis type of the joystick to "trackpad", for better compatibility with Dota VR.
You can download and install the driver from Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/491380/
Please note that the msi installer is no longer provided. For a custom OpenVR based installation you can find the latest compiled binaries in a zip file attached to every release.
- The driver can be installed from Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/491380
- Before installing on Steam, make sure that all previous versions of the driver are removed from the Windows add/remove programs list.
- Changes: "IMU emulation" enabled by default
- Added "Hold Thumbpad" feature
- Button mappings changed:
- Button1+2 combined toggles "IMU emulation"
- Button3 activates "Hold thumbpad"
Updated to the latest Sixense SDK (http://www.sixense.com/windowssdkdownload):
- Improved noise filtering
- Remaining 64bit issues should be resolved