The BibleTime team is proud to announce the immediate availability of BibleTime version 3.0, which is the first full release in the stable 3.0 series of BibleTime.
All users of BibleTime are encouraged to upgrade, including users of the BibleTime version 2.11.2 series.
Notable changes since 2.11.2:
- Text windows now have continuous scrolling from the beginning to end of a module. At the end of a chapter just keep scrolling to see the next chapter.
- You don't have to open the Personal Commentary for writing. Edit it in a normal text window or even when it is a parallel column in a text window.
- Automatic text scrolling up or down with variable speed and pause.
- Copy to clipboard by choosing the beginning and ending reference.
- A search filter was added in the "Install Works" page of the Bookshelf Manager.
- You can select text from a single column when using parallel texts in a window.
- Added a user interface to delete or create search indices.
- The first time the Bookshelf Manager is used in a session, the remote libraries are updated.
- Improved popup menus and icons for module chooser buttons and text window headers.
- Show module unlock information in about text when available.
- Improved unlocking of modules.
- Locked Bible not unlocking properly
- Place not being saved in Daily Devotional.
- Problems with MAG window references using hebrew modules OSHB and OSMHB
- Unable to create a search scope for deuterocanonical books
- Searching with quotes not working.
- MAG windows Strongs references not working unless config settings were saved.
Note that the BibleTime source code no longer bundles the generated documentation (handbook and howto). We have amended the build system to generate the documentation by default, but this can optionally disabled. See README.md for details.
- C++11 compiler
- Qt 5.9 or later
- Sword 1.8.1 or later
- Clucene 0.9.19 or later
- CMake 3.10 or later
- po4a (for handbook and howto)
- xsltproc (for handbook and howto)
- docbook-xsl (for handbook and howto)
- docbook-xml (for handbook and howto)
- fop (for handbook and howto PDF generation)
- Filename: bibletime-3.0.tar.xz
- File size: 1568732 bytes (1.50 MB)
- MD5SUM: c90bcafa7938ff0257a8599c3d9cb024
- SHA1SUM: 848bc1679767d767e35c2e8798ae23833edb9e34
- SHA256SUM: d6beef62ad44b255e3dc4c5e89214bf01a0e85c9136073b0be12fca3d2b22622
- Windows installer: BibleTime-3.0.0-win32.exe
- MacOs: BibleTime-3.0.dmg