Bjango Actions 3.1.1
Some awesome Photoshop Actions, Photoshop Scripts and Automator Workflows for iOS app and icon designers. For a full list of what the Photoshop Actions and Workflows do, please visit bjango.com/articles/actions/
New in version 3.1.1
- Added Copy Attributes and Styles action.
- Added Paste Attributes and Styles action.
New in version 3.1
- Added Apple Watch 38mm and 42mm document creation actions.
- Added collapse all groups to the end of actions that run scrips (cleans things up when done).
- Added Scale by 400% action.
- Added Dupe and Create Smart Object action.
New in version 3.0.1
- Added iPhone Portrait (all models) action.
New in version 3
Lots of great stuff for working with 3× UI and icon densities, including:
- Scale by 300% action.
- Scale by 33.3% action.
- Scale to 180×180 action (for @3x iPhone home icons).
- Scale to 192×192 action (for xxxhdpi Android home icons).
- Scale Mask Feather scripts for 33.3% and 400%.
- iOS Icon Export Template.psd (for those working at 1× and auto sizing/exporting app icons).
- A workflow for batch adding @3x to filenames.
- A workflow for batch removing @3x from filenames.
- New Yosemite-friendly workflow icons. Hooray!
- Lots of other small fixes.
$ cd /path/to/Bjango-Actions/ $ ./install.sh
Restart Photoshop CC 2014
The full set of Photoshop Actions. You’ll need to install the scripts for all of these actions to work.
iPhone Icon Template.psd and iPad Icon Template.psd
The icon templates I use. You may or may not like it.
Workflows/Add @2x and Add @3x
Drag files to this guy and he’ll add @2x or @3x to the end of the filename.
Workflows/Remove @2x and Remove @3x
Hi, I’ll remove @2x or @3x from your filenames, sir.
Need to change a file’s name? Welcome to the Filename Protection Program.
Other/Scaling with and without scripts.gif
An animated demonstration of the benefit of the scripts. The animation is choreographed to Woman Friend by Chromeo (music not actually included, so you’ll have to hum it).
Some amazing Photoshop scripts that will change your life for the better. Scale Patterns to 100% resets all patterns to 100% scale. The Scale Mask Feather scripts scale mask feathering by 33.3%, 50%, 66.6%, 150%, 200%, 300%, 400% or a value of your choosing. These are handy when you scale your documents. Place in your /Adobe Photoshop CC 2014/Presets/Scripts/ folder and restart Photoshop for the scripts to appear in Scripts under the File menu.
All Photoshop Actions, Photoshop Panels and Automator Workflows created by Marc Edwards (@marcedwards on Twitter, @marc on App.net). All Mask Feathering scripts by David Jensen. Scale Patterns to 100% script by David Jensen, Mike Hale, Paul MR and Jacobolus. Improvements for the Dribbble selection actions suggested and prototyped by @darkwark. Turn Snapping On and Turn Snapping Off scripts by Marc Edwards.
More Photoshop articles and hugs can be found by visiting bjango.com/articles/
Follow me on Twitter for more: @marcedwards