Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Download and Installation
Click here for the latest stable release of Comic Vine Scraper (v1.0.96, 16-JUL-2018).
Make sure you have the latest version of ComicRack installed before you begin!
- Download and save the latest Comic Vine Scraper '.crplugin' file (see above).
- Close ComicRack if it is running.
- Double-click on the downloaded '.crplugin' file.
- Download and save the latest Comic Vine Scraper '.crplugin' file.
- Close and Restart ComicRack.
- Use the menu to go to Edit -> Preferences... -> Scripts
- In the Script Packages section, click on Install
- Choose the '.crplugin' file that you downloaded, then click OK.
The steps for updating to a new version of Comic Vine Scraper are the same as the steps for doing a fresh installation.
You do not need to uninstall the older version before installing a new version.
Once you've finished installing the script, you can obtain a free personal API key from the Comic Vine website. You'll need to provide this API key the first time you run Comic Vine Scraper.
HIGH DPI MONITORS
If you run your displays in high DPI mode (which is becoming more common with new, high resolution monitors), you may notice that Comic Vine Scraper's user interface seems tiny and/or squished together. If you have this problem, read about how to fix it here.