I've found my self needing one of these repeatedly over the last few months. So I built this one. You'll get a new Adjective-Noun-Number combo with each new request.
Check it out @ name-on.site
Name-On consists of 4 components:
- name-on-core: A shared library with the core behavior logic
- name-on-unit-test: A unit testing project for the core library
- name-on-cli: A command line wrapper for the core library
- name-on-web: An ASP.NET Core web app surfacing the core behaviors
I'm a sucker for CLIs. But I'm not clear on how to deploy this one. For now, get the source, run
dotnet publish, and then symlink from the new publish directory to someplace in your $PATH.
That's right there's an API. You never know when you'll need to
curl this because you haven't installed the CLI yet.
- Add a button to copy to clipboard
- CD for publishing CLI to various sources