Clone this wiki locally
Want to contribute to Clojars?
Thanks for your interest in helping out!
If you want to get involved in the maintenance/development of Clojars, you can:
- Join the maintainers mailing list, and contribute to the discussions there
- Take a look at the list of open issues, and see if there are any you can implement or contribute to the design/discussion. Issues that the administrators have decided to consider are generally marked with the :ready tag.
We're using Bountysource (salt) to raise funds to support Clojars. The funds will be used for (in priority order):
- paying hosting costs
- building an emergency fund, in case the volunteer maintainers need to work long hours to deal with a breach or failure, or we need to hire outside expertise
- contract out large enhancements/improvements
- compensating the volunteer maintainers for their efforts
If you are interested in donating, visit our team page on Bountysource (salt). This is mainly designed for individual contributors currently - if you are a company wanting to provide sponsorship, get in touch.
You can see the list of other supporters on our backers page.
If you have another idea of a way you can help with Clojars, drop us a line.