Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Want to contribute to Clojars?
Thanks for your interest in helping out!
If you want to get involved in the maintenance/development of Clojars, you can:
- Join the maintainers mailing list, and contribute to the discussions there
- Take a look at the list of open issues, and see if there are any you can implement or contribute to the design/discussion. Issues that the administrators have decided to consider are generally marked with the :ready tag.
We're using Bountysource (salt) to raise funds to support Clojars. The funds will be used for (in priority order):
- paying hosting costs
- building an emergency fund, in case the volunteer maintainers need to work long hours to deal with a breach or failure, or we need to hire outside expertise
- contract out large enhancements/improvements
- compensating the volunteer maintainers for their efforts
If you are interested in donating, visit our team page on Bountysource (salt). This is mainly designed for individual contributors currently - if you are a company wanting to provide sponsorship, get in touch.
You can see the list of other supporters on our backers page.
If you have another idea of a way you can help with Clojars, drop us a line.