An open source web application to help with managing flashcards. Built as microservices using chili-core.
Build & run
Build the flashcards jar
Start the app
java -jar <filename>.jar
- group flashcards into categories
- share categories with friends
- make a category public
- keep track on users scores per category
- allow media content on cards
- select answers to cards from a predefined list
- Answer, Skip, Delete, Flip, Edit
Libraries & Frameworks
This project makes use of some awesome libraries, including
It is also built using the chili-core framework!
Updating certificates on the demo environment
# force if certbot says certs are not due for renewal yet. sudo certbot renew --force-renewal sudo cp /etc/letsencrypt/live/flashcardsalligator.com/privkey.pem ./ sudo cp /etc/letsencrypt/live/flashcardsalligator.com/fullchain.pem ./ # remember to set a password for the intermediate keystore, keytool bugs out otherwise. openssl pkcs12 -export -out keystore.pkcs12 -in fullchain.pem -inkey privkey.pem # genereate the java keystore keytool -importkeystore -srckeystore keystore.pkcs12 -srcstoretype PKCS12 -destkeystore keystore2.jks
- Submit a PR!
- Get it reviewed and tested
- Deployed to live servers! (TBD)