Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the Faktory wiki!
Faktory is a language-agnostic, persistent background job system.
- Installation - how to install Faktory
- Getting Started Ruby - start here if you want to process Faktory jobs using Ruby
- Getting Started Golang - see Usage in faktory_worker_go
- For workers in other languages, see the Related Projects page
- Development - it's open source, interested in working on the Faktory codebase itself?
- Worker Lifecycle - how to implement a worker package
- The Job Payload - the job payload is the core data structure for Faktory
- Security - how to secure Faktory
- Related Projects - worker libraries and other Faktory-related projects
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.