Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Faktory is a language-agnostic, persistent background job system.
- Getting Started Ruby - processing Faktory jobs using Ruby
- Getting Started Golang - using Go workers with Faktory
- Gettting Started Python - using Python with Faktory
- Installation - how to install Faktory
- The Job Payload - the job payload is the core data structure for Faktory
- Job Errors - how Faktory helps you handle job errors
- Security - how to secure Faktory
- Related Projects - worker libraries and other Faktory-related projects
- Development - it's open source, interested in working on the Faktory codebase itself?
- Worker Lifecycle - how to implement a worker package
Upgrade to Faktory Pro for more features and official support.