Faktory is a language-agnostic, persistent background job system.
- Getting Started Ruby - processing Faktory jobs using Ruby
- Getting Started Golang - using Go workers with Faktory
- Getting Started Python - using Python with Faktory
- Installation - how to install Faktory
- The Job Payload - the job payload is the core data structure for Faktory
- Job Errors - how Faktory helps you handle job errors
- Security - how to secure Faktory
- Related Projects - worker libraries and other Faktory-related projects
- Development - it's open source, interested in working on the Faktory codebase itself?
- Worker Lifecycle - how to implement a worker package
Upgrade to Faktory Pro or Enterprise for more features and official support.
- Purchase Faktory Pro
- Pro Installation - how to install Faktory Pro
- Pro Cron - enqueue jobs periodically
- Pro Metrics - send real-time usage metrics to Statsd for monitoring
- Pro Redis Gateway - expose Faktory Pro's Redis instance to the network
- Pro Expiring Jobs - expire jobs after a time period
- Pro Licensing - learn how Faktory Pro's licensing works