A beautiful demo is worth a thousand words
- Bible de Genève, 1564 (fonts and typography): HTML / PDF
- Cheat Sheet (math formulas): HTML / PDF
- Scientific Paper (text and figures): HTML / PDF
- Full Circle Magazine (read while downloading): HTML / PDF
- Git Manual (CJK support): HTML / PDF
- Try your own files
pdf2htmlEX renders PDF files in HTML, utilizing modern Web technologies. Academic papers with lots of formulas and figures? Magazines with complicated layouts? No problem!
pdf2htmlEX is also an online publishing tool which is flexible for many different use cases.
- Native HTML text with precise font and location.
- Moderate file size, sometimes even smaller than PDF.
- Supporting links, outlines (bookmarks), printing, SVG background, Type 3 fonts and more...
Get in Touch
Get quick answers for common questions:
Don't miss the latest development news:
Discuss with the developers and the users of pdf2htmlEX
Chat with the main author: 王璐 (Lu Wang)
- Questions about pdf2htmlEX? Use the mailling list instead.
- Accepting messages in (languages).
Want to help without coding? Thank you!
pdf2htmlEX, as a whole package, is licensed under GPLv3+.
Some resource files are released with relaxed licenses, read
LICENSE for more details.
pdf2htmlEX is made possible thanks to the following projects:
pdf2htmlEX is inspired by the following projects:
- pdftohtml from poppler
- Google Doc
- Hongliang Tian
- Wanmin Liu