C++ QR Code Generator with Qt GUI
QRplusplus (Alternative: QR++) is a free QR Code generator program created with Qt GUI Framework and powered by Nayuki's qrcodegen library.
A QR Code is a 2D barcode that stores information in data pixels or modules, a black or white pixel, instead of bars.
Not only you can create black and white version, this program also provides an option to create a colored QR Code.
Core Features (Nayuki's qrcodegen)
- Significantly shorter code but more documentation comments compared to competing libraries
- Supports encoding all 40 versions (sizes) and all 4 error correction levels
- Output formats: SVG XML string
- Open source code under the permissive MIT License
Additional Features (QR++)
- Portable: no need to install on your computer
- Lightweight: file size less than 10 MB
- GUI: Beautiful user interface, easy to use
- Colorful: 14 colors available (color palette from Google material design)
- Border: Customizable border size.
- Multilanguage: Support English, Thai, and Japanese Kanji
- Visual Studio 2015 with Update 3
- Qt 5.8 (GUI Framework)
- Website - https://www.qt.io/
- Nayuki’s QR Code generator library (Third-party library)