Flowchart Cards, built in Sketch, utilises Symbols to help build complex UX flows in a jiffy.
Flowchart Cards comes with 44 cards representing a variety of layouts, components, pages and verification states. The movement between cards can be demonstrated with connectors of which their are currently 14 across 4 styles.
- 44 cards
- 14 connector types across 4 styles
- Organised shared styles and text styles
- Each card exported as a .png with/without labels
Flowchart Cards come with 44 cards. Each one meticulously crafted with just enough detail to get your flow across without encouraging too much conversation around the layout/design.
What's in the pipeline?
- More layouts, components and pages
- Templates for easier composition and printing
- More connector types