- The instructions for recording a run have been updated for some users.
Addressed in #17317.
- We addressed an issue that increased CPU usage during video recording in
Chrome 89+/Electron 12+. Fixes
- Fixed a regression in 7.2.0 that would
cy.visit()to take longer to fire its load event in some
- Fixed an issue that could cause intermittent OpenSSL errors when the local CA
cert cache becomes corrupted. Fixes
- Fixed a regression in 7.2.0 causing the
menu bar of Cypress to not be clickable in Windows. Fixes
cy.intercept()will no longer override JSON-related content
types. Fixes #17084.
cy.interceptnow works properly with
- Fixed a regression in 8.0.0 where
Cypress would always warn that
chromeWebSecurityis set to "false" when it
wasn't. Fixes #17614.
- Upgraded Chrome browser version used during
cypress runand when selecting
Electron browser in
91. Addressed in
- Upgraded bundled Node.js version from
14.17.0. Addressed in
13.1.7. Addressed in
1.5.2. Addressed in