This version adds features to support using Dataproofer within automated pipelines like GitHub Actions or Jenkins.
- Fixed the output of
--jsonso it can be parsed with
jqfor shell scripting
--exitto have you build pipeline throw and error if a test fails.
Please see the wiki on test statuses for a full list of tests that throw failures, or file a pull request if you'd like to change the status or add another test.
Hello world, again. A lot has changed, so we're making a fresh new release and refocusing efforts on creating the best CLI utility we can in 2021. Try it out now
npx dataproofer your-data.[csv|tsv|psv|xls|xlsx]
Here's what you need to know.
- Removed Electron and subsequent desktop software code.
- Please use the discussions tab if you're an Electron user and would like to shape the future of Dataproofer integrations
- Please downgrade to a previous version if you'd prefer the desktop interface
- Combined supplementary packages into a single monorepo
- Added CI for more reliability on Mac, Windows, and Ubuntu
- Open up donations to supporters
- Create dependabot.yml (37e0c3a)
- Convert to monorepo (#175) (21d8a8c)
- Bump yarn && workspaces to v1 (#190) (86a6438)
- add release-it config (450df4d)
- Create FUNDING.yml (ac485bc)
- docs: streamline issue and pull request templates (#185) (3f1f94a)
- Remove electron references (#184) (52aae2d)
- Update issue templates (98047b0)
- Move licensing, templates, contributing, and code of coduct to .github dir (49fa616)
- add release-it (a8af340)
- Merge pull request #153 from ctavan/use-v4-instead-of-v1-uuids (3a999e0)
- Merge pull request #156 from dataproofer/dependabot/npm_and_yarn/electron/jquery-3.5.0 (dc0f0ea)
- Merge branch 'master' into dependabot/npm_and_yarn/electron/jquery-3.5.0 (9a1691b)
- Merge pull request #157 from dataproofer/dependabot/npm_and_yarn/electron/electron-7.2.4 (6b72bd0)
- Merge pull request #158 from dataproofer/dependabot/npm_and_yarn/src/lodash-4.17.19 (6590757)
- Merge pull request #159 from dataproofer/dependabot/npm_and_yarn/electron/lodash-4.17.19 (67e4699)
- Bump lodash from 4.17.14 to 4.17.19 in /electron (21bcb68)
- Bump lodash from 4.17.14 to 4.17.19 in /src (7d8a7d5)
- Bump electron from 1.8.8 to 7.2.4 in /electron (42eface)
- Bump jquery from 3.4.1 to 3.5.0 in /electron (e6c466d)
- Use v4 UUID instead of v1 for temporary files (65863b5)
- Upgrade uuid dependency (bb5d5b7)
- Merge pull request #151 from dataproofer/dataproofer-dependencies (4c02296)
- Merge pull request #152 from dataproofer/148-clone-instructions (e6966eb)
- docs: use https url for cloning in readme instructions (3e73425)
- build(deps): add dataproofer suites to package.json (25b0890)
- Merge branch 'master' of github.com:dataproofer/Dataproofer (651adcc)
- bump jquery (9d34931)
- Merge pull request #145 from geomars/master (dcec46f)
- Fix errors in src/index.js (3a209e9)
- Bumps D3 back to V3 (f898db2)
Redesigned desktop app, large file handling on the back-end including sampling, OS Sierra compatible, and command line tools!
- Updates Electron version to 1.4.3!
- Command line tool!
npm install -g dataproofer!
- New styles by the inestimable @amccartney!
- Fixes an issue where older versions of Electron (and it's packaged version of Chrome) would spazz with Sierra because of libevent's kqueue. See libevent/libevent#376 for further info.
- Improved UX!
- hover or click over failed (red) or cautionary (yellow) tests to highlight them
- double click on tests to edit
- Processing.js got a huge upgrade!
- Sample large datasets so the app doesn't crash (sample 15% of the rows, or max 10k rows)
- remove some inefficient code
- concurrently run tests using
The latest and greatest has hit version 1.0! This release has a new UI and UX that lets you easily drag and drop in datasets and run your checks. Tests can now "fail" or just simply "warn" users if there's an error. Confused about any test or what to do next? We've also added that info to the tests if you're a little confused. Download Dataproofer today and let us know what you think.