Redesigned desktop app, large file handling on the back-end including sampling, OS Sierra compatible, and command line tools!
- Updates Electron version to 1.4.3!
- Command line tool!
npm install -g dataproofer!
- New styles by the inestimable @amccartney!
- Fixes an issue where older versions of Electron (and it's packaged version of Chrome) would spazz with Sierra because of libevent's kqueue. See libevent/libevent#376 for further info.
- Improved UX!
- hover or click over failed (red) or cautionary (yellow) tests to highlight them
- double click on tests to edit
- Processing.js got a huge upgrade!
- Sample large datasets so the app doesn't crash (sample 15% of the rows, or max 10k rows)
- remove some inefficient code
- concurrently run tests using
The latest and greatest has hit version 1.0! This release has a new UI and UX that lets you easily drag and drop in datasets and run your checks. Tests can now "fail" or just simply "warn" users if there's an error. Confused about any test or what to do next? We've also added that info to the tests if you're a little confused. Download Dataproofer today and let us know what you think.
Try creating your own test by copying and modifying one of the existing ones