DBeaver is a free and open source (Apache License 2) universal database management tool for developers and database administrators.
DBeaver is a workbench for building SQL queries, editing and transferring data, viewing trees of objects, completing database administration tasks, monitoring database connection sessions, and a lot more.
Having usability as its main goal, DBeaver offers:
- Carefully designed and implemented User Interface
- Multiplatform support
- Capability to write various extensions (plugins)
- Support for any database having a JDBC driver
- Capability to handle any external data source which may or may not have a JDBC driver
- Set of plugins for certain databases (MySQL, MariaDB, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Sybase, Vertica, Informix, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, Snowflake in version 5.x) and different database management utilities (e.g. ERD, MockData generator, etc)
- Great number of features
DBeaver is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the Apache License, Version 2.0 (http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0).
Unless required by an applicable law or agreed to in writing, DBeaver is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
For technical support, feature suggestions and any other questions, please contact email@example.com.