This repository has been archived by the owner. It is now read-only.
This page catalogs some projects that we know are using DBpedia Spotlight.
- EuropeanaConnect Media Annotation Prototype contributed by Rainer Simon from FTW.at and EuropeanaConnect on Feb 16th, 2011.
- Twitter Swarm NLP Chrome Extension contributed by Thomas Steiner from Google Inc. on Feb 24th, 2011.
- Simple API Test Tool contributed by Rob DiCiuccio from ViewChange.org on Mar 30th, 2011.
- Topica: University of Sheffield's entry to AIMashup2011
- RDFaCE, an RDFa Content Editor based on TinyMCE, contributed by Ali Khalili from AKSW/UniLeipzig on July 21th, 2011.
- NERD, a framework for comparing Named Entity Recognition and Disambiguation tools contributed by Raphaël Troncy, Giuseppe Rizzo from EURECOM on July 29th, 2011.
- SpotlightJS (0.0.1): Pure JS client for DBpedia Spotlight service, contributed by Milan Dojčinovski.
- NIF Wrapper using the NLP Interchange Format
- URIBurner from OpenLink Software uses DBpedia Spotlight to enhance their RDF descriptions.
- Sztakipedia is a MediaWiki Toolbar that can be used on Wikipedia to help editors to create more interconnections (and therefore knowledge) on Wikipedia
- Developing DBpedia Spotlight for Greek
- DiscoBro DiscoBro is a small web application that makes use of DBpedia Spotlight to discover resources in DBpedia that relate to the currently browsed page, and relate these resources to available datasets such as MusicNet and Archive Hub.
- Virtuoso (Enterprise Edition) includes a DBpedia Spotlight Metacartridge that allows annotating textual information with entities extracted from dc:description properties
- Melina+ by Dimitris Spachos and Dimitris Kontokostas, use DBpedia Spotlight to enrich medical educational content for the mEducator project, a Best Practice Network funded by the EC in the eContentplus programme.
- PySpotlight is a nice Python wrapper around the DBpedia Spotlight REST Interface created/used by UberGrape.com. It tracks versions and language endpoints.
- Notedlinks uses DBpedia Spotlight in their system that analyzes your pages semantically and creates in-text links that open a widget with contextual information.
- Faveeo uses DBpedia Spotlight in their web & social media discovery and monitoring tool.
- Firefox addon simple Firefox addon that displays DBPedia Spotlight annotations in web pages