Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
We've moved to flathub!
And there is a new build for windows!
This is for users who haven't installed the flatpak:
- go to https://flatpak.org/setup and follow the instructions for your distro
- then run:
flatpak install flathub com.github.debauchee.barrier(optionally pass
--userif you want the flatpak installed at the user level, or use a GUI package manager like GNOME software)
This is for users who already have the flatpak installed:
- in a terminal run
flatpak uninstall com.github.debauchee.barrier
- Then run:
flatpak remote-delete barrier(or whatever you named our flatpak repo)
- And finally:
flatpack install flathub com.github.debauchee.barrier
KNOWN ISSUE: Barrier on windows doesn't appropriately prompt the user to add itself to the firewall, use this guide here!
- remove syntool
- add IPv6 support
- relocate data directories to better conform to platform standards
- users may need to recreate parts of their configurations. sorry!
- git is no longer required at build-time
- fix clipboard-related crash due to a race condition
- fix main window icon not displaying correctly
- fix exe name not being read correctly at runtime