👀 Drishti-ACT: Deliver FHIR CarePlan to mobile devices
Drishti is a conceptual extension of the open mHealth model to behaviour intervention technology adopting the sense-plan-act paradigm from robotics.
- Drishti-sense is open mhealth shimmer that interfaces with various mobile frameworks and provides a uniform API.
- Drishti-plan is a python flask API that provides a (FHIR) careplan based on aggregate data using AI.
- Drishti-act is a SMART-ON-FHIR application in Vue.js that can deliver the careplan to the mobile device as alerts and messages
- Drishti-cog is the central hub and repository, integrating various services using FHIR as the interface standard.
- Drishti-EMR (openmrs-module-drishti) is an OpenMRS module that provide the user interface for clinicians.
- Drishti-PHR (openmrs-owa-drishti) is an OpenMRS OWA that provide the user interface for patients, including authorizing access to their cloud services.
- Drishti is not ready for use. The following instructions are only for those who want to contribute/join the project.
Work in progress...
How to use
Change the App name, access rights and server settings in public/launch.html
Create services that your App requires. See the example at services/conditionService.js
Create components that your App requires. See the example at components/HelloPatient.vue
Add a router if your App needs one.
Compiles and hot-reloads for development
yarn run serve
Compiles and minifies for production
yarn run build
Run your tests
yarn run test
Lints and fixes files
yarn run lint
Run your unit tests
yarn run test:unit