Please sign in to comment.
Common/DebugInterface: Make return value of GetColor() a u32
At its only usage point, its return value is stored into a u32, and the default implementation returns 0xFFFFFFFF (-1), which would be an unsigned integer. Given all of the bits are used to determine a color, it makes slightly more sense to treat this as an unsigned value as opposed to a signed one.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 28 additions and 24 deletions.
- +1 −1 Source/Core/Common/DebugInterface.h
- +11 −8 Source/Core/Core/Debugger/PPCDebugInterface.cpp
- +1 −1 Source/Core/Core/Debugger/PPCDebugInterface.h
- +12 −11 Source/Core/Core/HW/DSPLLE/DSPDebugInterface.cpp
- +1 −1 Source/Core/Core/HW/DSPLLE/DSPDebugInterface.h
- +2 −2 Source/Core/DolphinQt/Debugger/CodeViewWidget.cpp