Scanbot Barcode Scanner SDK Example App for iOS
This example app shows how to integrate the Scanbot Barcode Scanner SDK for iOS.
What is Scanbot Barcode Scanner SDK?
Scanbot Barcode Scanner SDK is a simple to use high level API, providing a collection of classes and functions for scanning and parsing 1D and 2D barcodes from your mobile device's camera or other image sources like your photo library.
Supported Barcode Types
- 1D codes: Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, Codabar, UPC-E, ITF, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A
- 2D codes: QR-Code, Aztec, PDF-417, Data Matrix
Also check out our blog post Types of barcodes.
Supported Data Parsers:
- From PDF-417 barcodes: AAMVA data coded on US driver's licenses, Boarding Pass data, German Medical Certificates data, ID Cards data,
- From Data Matrix codes: XML data coded in Medical Plans (German Medikationsplan).
- From QR-Codes: VCard data, SEPA payform data.
For more details please refer to the SDK documentation.
How to run this example app?
- Clone this repository to a local folder
pod install --repo-update
.xcodeproj!) with Xcode, build and run
The Scanbot Barcode Scanner SDK will run without a license for one minute per session!
After the trial period is over all SDK functions as well as the UI components will stop working. You have to restart the app to get another trial period.
To get an unrestricted "no-strings-attached" 30 day trial license, please submit the Trial License Form on our website.