A template for deploying a WebSharper client-server application to Azure from source control. It uses
FSharp.Compiler.Tools to build and deploy your app on Azure.
The template uses Paket instead of Nuget, and you can build your project with build.cmd (you will need curl installed and on your path). Run build.cmd before opening in Visual Studio as well.
- Create an Azure account at http://azure.microsoft.com if you don't have one.
- Click on the button above and follow the steps to set up a new Azure Web App via GitHub
- See your app running on the URL you configured.
- Every source push will trigger an update to your Azure app.
How does it work?
- When you push to your repo,
- This will curl paket and restore the necessary packages (
- It will compile your app using
- And it will copy it to the web root/deployment folder.