Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
dataMaid next version
- Updated requirements for package robustbase. This fixes convergence problems of mc thanks to Martin Maechler and the robustbase team.
Thanks to Erik Bülow for pointing the error out (#27)
- Added information about the directory the makeDataReport command was run from
- Fixed a bug with determining the full name of the user running the report, and added the username to the report as well.
- Minor tweaks related to the label attributes. Fixes #21 - thanks to jomuller.
- Added data.frame label to the presentation under the summary table. Fixes #23 - thanks to carlbfrederick
- Fixed a bug with the arguments to makeCodebook - thanks to Jaeoc (#24)
- Fixed a bug with the factors with unused levels - thanks to Erik Bülow (#26)
- Added makeCodebook() function to use a default set of arguments to produce a codebook-like document.
- Added the bigPresidentData dataset
- Various minor bug fixes
- Substantial speed-up from optimizing the plot information saved to the Rmarkdown file and the amount of objects passed on internally.
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.