Elie Rosen erosen
- Verilog_Processor 3 Assignment for Computer Architecture in creating a 32 Bit Verilog Processor
- drupal 1 Verbatim mirror of the git.drupal.org repository for Drupal core. Changes will not be pulled, if you want to contibute, go to Drupal.org
- erosen.github.io 1 Personal Projects Page of Elie Rosen
- Line-Following-Robot 1 Main source code for all Line Following Robot projects
- LinxBreakoutBoard 1 Breakout board for KH2 Series RF Receivers with Integrated Decoder Chip
Repositories contributed to
- Rutgers-FPGA-Projects/Music-Sampler 0 Implementation of music sampler via (electronic drum set or keyboard).Use of the board's memory to send data to the audio codex on the DE2-115 Board to the board's audio output.
- drupal/drupal 1,891 Verbatim mirror of the git.drupal.org repository for Drupal core. Changes will not be pulled, and merge requests will not be accepted, if you want to contibute, go to Drupal.org:
- Rutgers-FPGA-Projects/Brick-Breaker 0 The purpose of this project is to build an interactive version of the game brick breaker using an FPGA. It will be programmed using Verilog. The game will require a design of graphics, mouse contro…
- Rutgers-FPGA-Projects/Gesture-Music 0 We will be design a gesture capturing music controlling system by using the NIOS I and the Altera FPGA boards. We will divide the project into 2 steps, the firstep is tha we wil build an interface …
- Rutgers-FPGA-Projects/Sound-Filter 0 Real time active noise cancellation filter. The filter will increase signal to noise ratio by decreasing noise. This system is used in cellular phones and high tech headphones.
Contributions in the last year 37 total Aug 2, 2014 – Aug 2, 2015
Longest streak 2 days October 30 – October 31
Current streak 0 days Last contributed