Smart Citizen Kit 2.1
- If you want to read more about the Smartcitizen Kit or its sensors please check our documentation
- If you just want to upgrade your Smartcitizen kit firmware please refer to the Updating the Smartcitizen Kit Firmware guide.
- If you want to change something and build the firmware, use the Building and flashing the Smartcitizen Kit firmware guide.
- The SCK provides a comprehensive command shell over USB to manage all the kits functionalities for advanced users: Using the Smartcitizen Kit shell guide.
- A compilation of Smartcitizen hardware work in a single open publication: Hardware X: Special Issue on Open-Hardware for Environmental Sensing and Instruments
- You can also follow the forum and twitter for updates.
In this repository you can find:
- The Smartcitizen Kit 2.1 hardware design files.
- The bootloader and main firmware (C++) for the SAMD21 microcontroller.
- The main firmware for the ESP8266 microcontroller.
- A mobile web UI for setting up the kit.
All branches and pull requests on Github are auto tested with Travis
Related Smart Citizen repositories
- Platform Core API github.com/fablabbcn/smartcitizen-api
- Platform Web github.com/fablabbcn/smartcitizen-web
- Platform Onboarding github.com/fablabbcn/smartcitizen-onboarding-app
- Kit Enclosures github.com/fablabbcn/smartcitizen-enclosures
- Useful software resources for communities github.com/fablabbcn/smartcitizen-toolkit
- Advanced data analysis tools github.com/fablabbcn/smartcitizen-data
- Analog Sensor Board github.com/fablabbcn/smartcitizen-analog-sensor-board
- PM Board github.com/fablabbcn/smartcitizen-kit-pm-board
This work has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation program under the grant agreement No. 689954