This is a library for the Smart Citizen Kit V2.0 for performing audio analysis.
It's intented to perform audio analysis on a SAMD21 processor of a MEMS I2S microphone output. The signal analysis is performed through a FFTAnalyser.
FFT Analysis and Weighting
- Signal windowing through hann method
- FFT analysis with arm's cortex funtion on q31_t data type
- Spectrum calculation and configurable weigthing through look-up table (A, C or Z)
- Custom Spectrum Equalisation
- RMS calculation and dB scale Convertion
A-C Weighting functions
There is an octave script in /OCTAVE/WEIGHTING that generates a custom weighting table as specifies in the actual legislation. It outputs a csv file that can be used for LUT generation.
Communication through sound
For further functionalities, such as configurable Audio Analysis through FFT, FIR filter and so on, visit here.
With kind references to: