Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
Don't cache internal errors generated by ExternCompiler in the repo
Summary: IPC errors communicating with external compiler processes (which generally come about when the remote process dies unexpectedly) should not be cached as fataling units in the on disk or in memory repos. They should also fail more loudly when building a production repo. Reviewed By: markw65 Differential Revision: D7530672 fbshipit-source-id: 86276e11d110dd85ab4c142c69b525d2d2a4485c
- Loading branch information
Showing with 95 additions and 41 deletions.
- +2 −1 hphp/compiler/package.cpp
- +13 −4 hphp/runtime/base/unit-cache.cpp
- +11 −13 hphp/runtime/vm/as.cpp
- +5 −0 hphp/runtime/vm/as.h
- +50 −17 hphp/runtime/vm/extern-compiler.cpp
- +0 −5 hphp/runtime/vm/extern-compiler.h
- +1 −1 hphp/runtime/vm/repo.cpp
- +1 −0 hphp/runtime/vm/unit-emitter.cpp
- +1 −0 hphp/runtime/vm/unit-emitter.h
- +4 −0 hphp/runtime/vm/unit-inl.h
- +1 −0 hphp/runtime/vm/unit.cpp
- +6 −0 hphp/runtime/vm/unit.h