This is a new release of Infer, with a binary tarball for Linux. On MacOS, using Homebrew is recommended. Please follow these instructions.
- New JSON input format for SIL. This new format was contributed from Infer#, whose C# frontend for Infer emits SIL as JSON using this format.
Build System Integrations
- Clang upgraded to version 11.0
- Liveness: properly handle exceptional control flow
- NEW checker Topl(early alpha): An experimental checker framework: write your own analysis as a state machine representing a temporal property over multiple memory objects at once, eg to write a taint analysis. Topl is based on Pulse.
- Miscellaneous improvements to cost, inferbo, nullsafe, racerd, starvation
The sha256 checksums of the tarballs are:
$ shasum -a 256 infer-linux64-v1.1.0.tar.xz 5f5d453814422e93e2a70998d8946b09a2721628ff427f67ff0123dea87461d4 infer-linux64-v1.1.0.tar.xz